Jiofi Broadcasting SSID Change or Jiofi Router Username Change and Check Jiofi Battery Percentage Consume Status by logon into jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1 jio or 192.168.l.l….
In this article we can provide brief guide on Jiofi Battery Percentage Status and Change the Broadcasting SSID (Jiofi Username). Thus, Jiofi is available in both mode that is Online or offline. Only difference between the online mode and the offline mode is – If you purchase jiofi dongle through online mode from online jio store then you will be charged Rs.99/- in addition to the price of Dongle. These charges are a kind of delivery charges.
In amazon and flipkart eCommerce websites also buy the Jiofi Router with the price of Rs.999/- only. On the other side, you just have to visit to your nearest jio center and can easily purchase this dongle by fulfilling certain formalities relevant to verification process.
How to Change Broadcasting SSID in jiofi.local.html or 192.168.l.l
We can change broadcasting ssid by following three steps which are as follows:
- First signin into Jiofi Local Html website i.e http://jiofi.local.html/ or 192.168.1.1 jio
- Tap on the setting option so that you can proceed to the wifi section.
- Click on the wifi menu where you will find so many rows such as changing jiofi password, SSID broadcasting in first row. we have to change the SSID broadcasting so click on that option.
- Do whatever you want to change in wifi menu. After proceeding all changes, reboot your device so that it can work faster than earlier.
How to Check Jiofi Battery Percentage Status in 192.168.l.l
Follow all the configuration details by login into the jiofi.local.html or 192.168.l.l jio.
- Enter your username and password. In addition, connect your device with jiofi network.
- Check out the battery percentage available in the bottom of the page in a battery capacities option.
- These three steps you have to consider while checking-out the battery percentage of your jiofi dongle.
Perhaps, now we can discuss the uses of Jiofi which are listed as follows in some key points:
- We can do unlimited voice calling with the help of Jio4gvoice app by connecting your non-4g device with the Jiofi dongle.
- Maximum 10 devices can be connected
- You can also avail the facility of unlimited sms with the help of jiofi.
- One additional feature of data transfer by inserting Micro-SD card in the Slot available in Dongle.
Though there are so many other features and uses of Jiofi so we will discuss it later.