192.168.l.l IP address or 192.168.1.1 Router Admin IP Address or 192.168.1.l or 192.168.l.1 is the default gateway to change settings of a lot of wireless routers or modems. This IP address is mostly used by network admin when setting up a new router or when updating an existing one. This same address can also be used on business computer networks. You can change the Jiofi router Settings also by logging into either 192.168.1.1 or jiofi.local.html website.
A computer, printer, or any other device can also be set up using this IP address instead of a router. However, this is not recommended as it can cause IP address conflicts.
How to Login into 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.l.lTo login to 192.168.l.l, follow the following simple steps:
- Enter the URL http://192.168.l.l or enter http://192.168.1.1 into the browser address bar.
- If you happen to get any error, then 192.168.1.1 jio is not your router’s IP address. (If the access was successful, you can go ahead with the next step)
- Here, you will be on the user login page. Introduce your router’s username and password.
- If you have forgotten your login credentials, you should recover them.
- Once you are in the admin panel, you will be able to change all your internet settings.
What Can You Do With 192.168.l.l?You can use the IP address, 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.l.l jio to access your router’s admin panel. Once there, you can change a lot of options such as: Proxy, Security Options, IPQos, DSL, DHCP client, WLAN settings, network management, WAN, MAC, DSL, and PPPOE.
How to Find Router IP Address in Windows, MAC OS, and LinuxFollow the following steps to find Router’s IP address on Windows, MAC OS, or Linux......
How to Find Router’s IP Address in Windows:If you would like to use the Command Prompt, you can locate the default gateway using the ipconfig command.
If you prefer to use the default gateway address through graphic interface, you can follow these steps:
- Open Control Panel.
- You should see the “Network and Internet” category.
- Click on the subcategory “View network status and tasks” link.
- In the screen that appears, locate the name of your internet connection and click it.
- In your network status window, click “Details”.
- In the window, “Network Connection Details”, you will see your router’s IP address under “IPv4 Default Gateway”.
Find Your Router’s IP Address in MAC OSFollow these steps:
- Click “Apple” menu at the top of your screen.
- Select “System Preferences”.
- Click the “Network” icon.
- Choose your network connection e.g. wired or Wi-Fi connections then choose “Advanced” button, located at the bottom of the screen.
- In the “Network” window, click on the “TCP/IP” tab. You should see your router’s IP address listed under “Router”.