Along with the sim, Jio also launched Jiofi wi-fi hotspot dongle as well. The company has got three different variants i.e. JioFi 2 and JioFi 3 of the hotspot devices. When you get the JioFi for the first time, you get multiple different questions in your mind. Jiofi.local.html can answer many of the questions. Actually you are logging via http://192.168.1.1 or 192.168.l.l url also. Both are working to Change the password or accessing the Memory Card etc. Now Jiofi dongle price will be available at just Rs.999/- only.
- How to Change Jiofi Router Password
- How to Increase Jiofi Router Internet Speed
- How to Check Jiofi Battery Percentage
- How to Change Jiofi Username
- How to login into 192.168.1.1
How to Login into Jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1 Jio or 192.168.l.lIf you want to change the Jiofi Login credentials then login to the Jiofi 2 router admin dashboard. You can simply do this by going to the website and entering the username and password for your device. Start with the following steps:
- Before you start your browser to login in http://jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.l.l, understand why there is the need to access jio.local.html.
- Every router comes with a different and unique IP address to ingress the administrator dashboard which is used to command and configure the hotspot device. Therefore, to manage the dashboard, you have to enter this URL in your browser.
- You will see a login box as soon as you enter this IP address in the browser, connected to that particular device. (Use ‘administrator’ for both password and username)
- After logging into the device, you will see different options including WiFi passwords, managing your SSID and other JioFi setting options.
- This link will directly take you to the page where you can check the network status, device details, including battery level, channel, wifi configuration settings etc.
Jio Company offered new Recharge Plans. Now 1.5GB data limit per day for Rs.399/- only. It is valid for 84days.
How to Change JioFi PasswordIf anyone wants to know that how to configure JioFi Mifi Dongle or hotspot device, Jiosim will get activated. Once you got the signal, call 1800-890-1977 from registered mobile number to activate the data card or call 1977 to activate both the services i.e. data and voice.
- After successfully logging in http://jiofi.local.html or 192.168.l.l or 192.168.l.l, navigate to Settings>WiFi to alter the Wifi Network name.
- Change the Wifi Network name and then open Settings>WiFi> Password to alter the old (default) password. Typically, it would be a complex model number, but you can change it something fancy.
- Click Settings>User Management to alter the admin password used to login into JioFi device.
- Then, click on Apply button. Your settings will be automatically updated for the next session.
How To Reset JioFi Mifi Password at 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.l.lIf you forget the password or if the system encounters an error, you need to reset Jiofi to restore settings factory default. Resetting the JioFi password is easy, but tricky.
You need to recover the login details to access the JioFi WiFi hotspot and router in the working mode. Every router comes with a hardware reset button located specifically over device indicating Reset button functionality. JioFi also comes with one button on top i.e. power button, and the JioFi hardware reset button is placed inside the device.
Locate Hardware Reset Button or Jiofi Router Reset ProcedureActually so many users are getting confused how to reset Jiofi dongle and how to back jiofi default settings
- Remove the back cover of JioFi.
- Find ‘Reset’ above the WPS button.
- Check a small tunnel near the button.
- You will locate a small button at the end of the tunnel.
- This small button is exactly the reset button of the Jiofi device.
- Press that small button upto 30 sec, the device will reboot automatically starting again with the default settings.
Accessing MicroSD Card Using MiFi JioFi DeviceAccessing MicroSD Card in JioFi MiFi Router is very easy. You can access the sd card slot…
- Insert a micro SD card in your JioFi Device.
- Enable the storage account and set the password and username.
- You can now access the data/ files saved by you in your microSD card to any JioFi connected devices.
- Enter the URL http://jiofi.local.html/sdcard.html in the browser to access the data on your SD card by entering into jiofi router admin.
- Click on WIFI disk button and insert the password and the username.
- That’s it. It’s done. You can now easily access your data saved in the microSD in any way. Upload the pics, listen to your favourite songs or copy the pictures to your laptop.
This was all about the jio.local.html setup and configurations. The most important and the interesting think about Reliance JioFi is that there are no limitations to the internet data, you can do call without having a 4G smartphone and can SMS anyone. Compared all 4G telecom networks Jio is the best option to go that network. Jiofi.local.html/index.htm is the login page to change all settings of Jiofi dongle.
Procedure of making a video call / voice call using Jiofi by install Jio4G Voice APPMany of people are being confused on the process to follow when making a JioFi voice or video calls. However, this is a very simple process. Keep in mind that a Jiofi device is capable of sharing internet to up to 10 devices. A Jiofi also have an extra option which is connecting to your personal computer via a USB cable. Below is a simple process of making voice and video calls via a JioFi WiFi hotspot device.
- The first step is installing the Jio 4G voice Application in your Smartphone. If your device is not compatible, you can choose to download the APK file in another device like your PC. Once you are through with downloading then install it.
- After you have successfully installed the App, the next step should be opening the 4G Voice App. The app requests for permission to activate or register in your mobile. Once this is done, you now key in your Jiofi Sim number. A One Time Password (OTP) is then sent to your alternative phone number which was submitted during the proofs submission time.
- Once you’ve entered the OTP, click on the submit button. The Jio 4G Voice app is then successfully activated. The app once again asks for permission to access your contacts and messages. On clicking the OK button, synchronization of your contacts to Jio 4G Voice takes place. Once this is completed, the device is now ready to use.
- When making a video call you follow the procedure above up to the calling option. The recent on the other side also needs to have a Jiofi 4Gvoice app installed into their Smartphone. Once this is done, you can now select the video calling option and start your conversion.
So, now you know all the details, procedures, password settings, and login to jiofi.local.html what you are waiting for? Buy the Reliance JioFi, charge the device, take it along with you and enjoy the 4g data anywhere on your Smartphone.